Sunday, July 13, 2008

Guess I'm Not Much of a Western Movie Figure

I first saw this posted by Phlegmfatale on her blog, and was compelled to participate. I'm not too sure of the result I got, but, hey, it's all in fun, huh?



What Kind of a Western Bad-Ass are You?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Clint Eastwood

Names aren't important as you dish out steaming bowls of piping hot brutality to your enemies. You also enjoy a good spaghetti dinner once in a while.


Clint Eastwood


63%

John Wayne


50%

Lee Van Cleef


50%

Lee Marvin


38%

Charles Bronson


38%

What gets me is that my own Beloved Bride scored as more of a badass than I did.

Really, though, my self image is more of a James Garner/Maverick type western movie figure: Able to handle a difficulty when necessary but preferring to handle it with a smile and a mild answer which (hopefully) turneths away wrath.

JPG


3 comments:

Matt G said...

Meme "what kind of X are you" posts will NOT be counted toward your post quota, sir.

Back to writin', Dad!

Anonymous said...

Great Quiz my friend.

Clint Eastwood
100%
Charles Bronson
100%
John Wayne
75%
Lee Van Cleef
63%
Lee Marvin
38%

Assrot said...

So much for the accuracy of these quizzes. I scored pretty much as you did.

Clint Eastwood - 75%
John Wayne - 63%
Lee Van Cleef - 63%
Lee Marvin - 50%
Charles Bronson - 50%

Joe